31 Days of Horror – Haunt





By the poster and description alone, I have passed this movie over several times because it just appeared too cheesy.  Mind you, I am a fan of cheese but most days, I am in search of something a little better.  Thankfully, Netflix knows me so well and kept putting this in my recommend list.  Add to that this year’s promise to watch what Netflix recommends and we have ourselves a winner!

Haunt is a ghost story plain and simple.  It begins with the tale of the family that lived and died in a house.  The story picks up when a new family moves into the house and the young boy who lives there befriends a pretty neighbor who seems to haunt the house herself.  The two become friends and a bit more when strange occurrences begin to happen in the home.

I don’t want to go into too much detail because that would ruin the plot.  It was a bit predictable but that didn’t ruin the movie for me over all.  If you are into ghost stories, this is a good one to watch!


Comments