Don’t Judge a Book…

…by it’s cover.

Easy to say yet harder to practice. 

As an avid reader and former bookseller I can attest to the fact that yes…a book’s cover can make or break a sale for any author.  Not long ago I was commissioned to complete a book cover for The Fifth Pilot by Vince Ciaramella and found that I really enjoyed the project.  Compiling my weekly lists of new releases I have seen some great covers and some that I feel should have a second chance at new covers.  From time to time I hope to redo some of those covers and post them here in my blog.  Whether you agree or not, it will be fun for me regardless.  Enjoy!

This week’s candidate: Glimpse by Stacey Wallace Benefiel

before: redo 7              after: glimpse initial sm

 

Note: stock for the redo is by yellow-stock on deviantArt

Comments