What’s Staying and What’s Leaving on TV

Every once and a while I get curious to see what shows are staying on the air and what shows are leaving.  This list was found on tvguide.com and is a bit late in the game but it’s here just the same…I highlighted the ones I’m happy to see continuing (the ones I watch) and notated on the ones I’m sad to see go.  I was also excited to see full seasons ordered for some new great shows that I watch (and some others that I don’t…).

NEW SHOWS: FULL SEASONS ORDERED
Arrow (CW) – almost forgot about this show…still on my “to see” list
Beauty and the Beast (CW)
Ben & Kate (Fox)
Chicago Fire (NBC)
Elementary (CBS) – very happy to see this one renewed!
Go On
(NBC) – likewise ecstatic on this one!
The Mindy Project (Fox)
Nashville (ABC)
The Neighbors
(ABC)
The New Normal (NBC)
Vegas (CBS) – still on my “to see” list so I’m happy it’s staying :-)

CANCELED/ENDING
30 Rock (NBC)
666 Park Avenue (ABC)
Animal Practice (NBC)
Emily Owens, M.D. (CW)
Fringe (Fox) – I am sad to see this one end :-(
Gossip Girl
(CW)
Last Resort (ABC)
Made in Jersey (CBS)
The Mob Doctor (Fox)
The Office (NBC)
Partners (CBS)
Private Practice (ABC)

RETURNING SHOWS
90210 (CW)
2 Broke Girls (CBS)
The Amazing Race (CBS)
Blue Bloods (CBS) good show yet I rarely get a chance to watch…
Bones (Fox)
Castle (ABC)
The Cleveland Show (Fox)
Criminal Minds (CBS)
CSI
(CBS)
CSI: NY (CBS)
Dancing With the Stars (ABC)
Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 (ABC)
Glee (Fox)
The Good Wife (CBS)
Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
Grimm (NBC)
Happy Endings (ABC)
Hart of Dixie (CW)
Hawaii Five-0
(CBS)
How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
Kitchen Nightmares
(Fox)
Last Man Standing (ABC)
Law & Order: SVU (NBC)
The Mentalist (CBS)
The Middle (ABC)
Mike & Molly (CBS)
Modern Family (ABC)
NCIS (CBS)
NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS)
New Girl (Fox)
Nikita (CW) – wasn’t convinced on the 1st 2 episodes but haven’t given up on it yet…still on my list to see
Once Upon a Time (ABC)
Parenthood (NBC)
Parks and Recreation (NBC)
Person of Interest (CBS) – still on my “to see” list
Raising Hope
(Fox)
Revenge (ABC) – still on my “to see” list

Revolution (NBC)
Scandal
(ABC)
Shark Tank (ABC)
Suburgatory (ABC)
Supernatural (CW)
Survivor (CBS)
Two and a Half Men (CBS)
Undercover Boss (CBS)
Up All Night (NBC)
The Vampire Diaries (CW) – truthfully I have only just begun watching this show…
Whitney (NBC)

Comments