Book Review! Abandoned: America's Vanishing Landscape by Eric Holubow




Abandoned: America’s Vanishing Landscape by Eric Holubow takes us on a journey through many of the abandoned buildings throughout the United States.  His photography captures the beauty that remains within the decay.  I was fortunate to get a free copy of this to review and I have to admit that looking at all of the photos makes me want to find these places and explore them myself.  Many of which I also have a desire to restore and repurpose keeping the initial structure intact yet finding a new use for the core.

Whether you buy this for yourself or as a gift I definitely think this coffee table will inspire an unending amount of conversations about our history through the places we have worked, played and learned within.  It is definitely worth looking at.

Visit his website to view many of the locations featured within the book!


Comments