Book Review! Daily Painting: Paint Small and Often To Become a More Creative, Productive, and Successful Artist by Carol Marine





As an artist I am continually searching for something new to stave off the tedium that can occur with any creative outlet.  As any artist can attest to, I have an eternal need to grow and learn new tricks of the trade.  I can often be found browsing the art books in any store and watching countless YouTube videos to help inspire me.  So it comes as no surprise that when I found this book available to read for free to do a review on, I jumped at the chance.

I devoured it in one sitting then began to apply some of the principles outlined in the book to better help my review.  One week later, I can say that there are many merits to this book and it is worth reading by any artist new or old.  Though there are some elements that are better applied to the professional, the basics tenants of daily painting (and painting small I might add) are perfect for the novice.

Comments