Book Review! Rocket Girl Volume 1: Times Squared





Meet Dayoung Johansson, a 15 year old member of the NYTPD (New York Teen Police Department) in the year 2013.  While investigating crimes against time by the Quintum Mechanics Corporation, Dayoung goes back in time to the year 1986 to stop them.  With little information to go on, Dayoung is flying blind in a time and place she doesn’t belong with no indication that her actions are working.

I was fortunate to get a free copy of the collection for review and I have to say I am dying to read more.  The artwork is phenomenal and the storyline is fast paced and engaging enough to keep the pages turning.  When I turned to the last page I was a bit heartbroken that I had to stop reading because there are soooo many questions left unanswered.

If you haven’t read this story yet then I recommend you hop to it and pick up this compilation that includes issues #1 – 5 which will bring you up to speed before issue $6 is released on September 17, 2014.  I do not think you will be disappointed!

Comments