Shows I'm Stoked Are Returning for Fall TV 2014

While this list is not inclusive of every show returning, this is a small list of the TV shows returning that I will be watching on the main networks (with a few I hope to catch up on):





The 100 (CW) - Sadly I missed the premiere on this one and am hoping to catch up before season 2 starts...Currently I'm reading the books and will post a review on those when finished.
Arrow (CW) - For some reason (ok I know exactly why) I never watched this when it first aired but have been catching up on Netflix.  Proof that you can't judge a TV show on tacky advertising....
The Blacklist (NBC) - Work got in the way on this one but it's James Spader...'nuff said!
Bones (Fox) - Another one I lost track of and will catch up on...nasty thing called work *pft*
Castle (ABC) - It's Nathan Fillion...need I say more?

Criminal Minds (CBS) - I still miss Emily...

Elementary (CBS) - A Guilty pleasure...these two make an excellent combo and I'm glad to see them return!
The Following (Fox) - season behind but willing to get caught up...  

Grimm (NBC) - Another guilty pleasure.
Hannibal (NBC) - I lost sight of this one mid season but am willing to give it another try...
Law & Order: SVU (NBC)
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC) - Honestly I got bored after a couple of episodes but will try again once I catch up on DVD...with all the tie overs to the movies and hints at who is coming on board for season 2 I think it will be worth reviewing.
NCIS (CBS)
Once Upon a Time (ABC)
The Originals (CW)

Person of Interest (CBS) - Catching up little by little!
Reign (CW) - I haven't seen this yet but am still willing to give it a shot if I can catch up on my main shows

Sleepy Hollow (Fox) - Another show I'm excited wasn't cancelled and can't wait to see...  Supernatural (CW) - what would I do without my Winchesters?  And the way the last season ended????
The Vampire Diaries (CW)






Comments