Book Review! Fairest, Volume 4: Of Men and Mice





With October out of the way and the 31 Days of Horror blog posts, I have determined it’s about time I caught up on some book reviews as well…I was fortunate enough to receive a free copy of this to review and I have to say I was thrilled to be offered the opportunity!  Though I have not read the entire Fables series, I’ve been trying to keep up with the Fairest ones.  Volume 4 was everything that I expected it to be, nothing more or less but certainly not a disappointment.

In volume 4, Cinderella is called back into service as she investigates a series of crimes that take her all the way back to that fateful day at the ball…The pacing was solid and the artwork was decent.  Being an artist myself, I unfortunately hold graphic novels to a higher standard but I have always been pleased with this series.  If you haven’t been keeping up with them, I recommend picking up the back issues and getting started today.


Comments