Book Review! Real Food for Everyone by Ann Gentry





Maybe it’s the holidays but lately I’ve wanted to buy a new cookbook and when I came across this one to review I just couldn’t resist.  Real Food for Everyone: Vegan-Friendly Meals for Meat-Lovers, Vegetarians, and Vegans contains everything that I look for in a cookbook: lots of pictures, easy to follow instructions, and great tips.  It even goes so far to explain a lot of the so-called “super foods” that you hear about in advertisements that tell you to buy something yet never explain why you should or even what it tastes like.

Though I am not about to become a vegetarian anytime soon, I am also not one that eats meat with every meal either.  I am always looking for healthy recipes, breakfasts, lunches, side dishes, you name it, and this one has several recipes that look absolutely scrumptious!   If you are searching for gluten-free recipes, this one is a win for you as well.

The only downside to this recipe book is that the publication date isn’t until February 10, 2015 so I will have to wait until then to buy it.  I suggest you put it on your wish list as well!  In fact, you can pre-order it now on Amazon and save some dough…

Comments