Book Review! Judge Dredd: Anderson, Psi-division





I was first introduced to Cassandra Anderson from the reboot movie Dredd starring Karl Urban and Olivia Thirlby.  When I was given the opportunity to read Judge Dredd: Anderson, Psi-division, I was excited to follow more adventures of the character as a Judge.  Overall, it was a bit disappointing but I think this was because I had higher expectations.  The investigation jumped around a bit and the final confrontation with the big bad fell flat.  With such a large lead in I was looking forward to a bigger and better fight.  Take it or leave it, I’ve read a lot worse.  This one falls somewhere in the middle.

Here’s the bit from the publisher:



In an all-new adventure from Cassandra Anderson's early days in the Mega-City One Psi-Division, writer Matt Smith and artist Carl Critchlow present "King of the Six Sectors." It all starts with Anderson awaking from an unusually strong vision of an attack on the Megapolitan Museum showcasing Cursed Earth artifacts.



Comments