Coming Soon! Terminator: Genisys Trailer!





I finally broke down and watched the trailer for the new movie that is coming out this July in the Terminator franchise.  I can't help it...I am addicted to this series and have watched every movie or television show without shame.  And I will watch this movie when it is released.  I just can't help it.

But does that mean I don't hold reservations?  On the contrary.  I am skeptical - mainly about the cast.  But I also know that I will love it.  As I said...I just can't help it.

Emilia Clarke will take up the role of the legendary Sarah Connor - very big shoes to fill in my opinion.  Linda Hamilton will forever be Sarah in my eyes followed by a very strong second with Lena Headey.  And nobody has ever been successful in replacing Michael Biehn as Kyle Reese.  but, that's just my two cents (for what it's worth).  We will all have to wait until July 1st to truly weigh in...


Comments