Coming Soon To TV! Dark Matter







The six-person crew of a derelict spaceship awakens from stasis in the farthest reaches of space. Their memories wiped clean, they have no recollection of who they are or how they got on board. The only clue to their identities is a cargo bay full of weaponry and a destination: a remote mining colony that is about to become a war zone. With no idea whose side they are on, they face a deadly decision. Will these amnesiacs turn their backs on history, or will their pasts catch up with them?


Before I read the description to the show, I watched the trailer.  Instantly I thought, wait a minute...I know this plot.  After reading the description, it hit me...This is based on the graphic novel by the same name (which I read and loved back in 2012).

Here's hoping it holds true to the original!  I will definitely be tuning in...

Starring: Marc Bendavid,  Melissa O'Neil, Anthony Lemke, Alex Mallari, Jr., Jodelle Ferland, and Roger R. Cross.

First episode airs June 12th at 10pm on Syfy 

 

 


Comments