Movie Review! After





After surviving a bus crash, two people wake up one morning only to realize they are the only people in their small town.  Together, the two try to determine what happened and soon realize that a black mist is slowly moving toward the center of town.  Desperate to solve the mystery, the two race against time to save each other.

I have to say that I was impressed with this movie.  With cinema today, I no longer search for an original idea, rather I search for a unique rehash of the same principle.  After certainly has this, at least in my humble opinion.  I would go into more details as to why I enjoyed the movie but that would be giving away plot points.  I think this is one that you will just have to see for yourself.

Directed by Ryan Smith, After stars Karolina Wydra and Steven Strait.


Comments