Movie Review! Hero and the Terror

If there is one thing I am thankful for, it is that I grew up in the '80's.  We had big hair, big shoulder pads, big music!  It was a time when MTV actually aired music videos 24/7 and the internet was launched.  It was also very exciting when it came to movies.  High concept movies were introduced and we watched one horror or action film after another (not to forget, of course, the Brat Pack movies).  Our heroes for action were Clint Eastwood, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mel Gibson, Sylvester Stallone, Charles Bronson...need I go on?

With all of that being said, I have a soft spot in my heart for watching '80's films.  Last night was no exception when I ran across this 1988 movie starring Chuck Norris, Hero and the Terror.  If you haven't seen it (or heard of it), I do recommend watching it.  Plot lines are simple, the action is tight, the stories are predictable, the villains are just plain evil (not to mention uncomplicated), and the good guys always win in the end.  Every movie should be this simple!

Own it on Blu-ray, or paired with another Norris favorite (Code of Silence) on DVD:


Comments