Movie Review! Storage 24

When this movie first came out, I remember really wanting to see it.  Once released, I read so many terrible reviews that I pushed this to the back burner and almost forgot about it.  When I saw this pop up in my queue of recommended movies to watch, I couldn't resist taking a shot.

Storage 24 takes place in London after a military plane crashes, thus losing its top secret cargo.  Unaware of what is going on across the city, a group of people who were accessing their storage units become trapped within the facility.  And they soon discover that there is something else trapped inside with them.

Written by Noel Clarke, and directed by Johannes Roberts, Storage 24 stars Noel Clarke, Colin O'Donoghue, Laura Haddock, and Antonia Campbell-Hughes.  Though the story line may not be the most original (is anything today?), the characters are well written (and acted).  The creature designs are pretty well done, but what I really enjoyed about the movie, were the brief interludes into comedy.

If you were like me and pushed this movie back due to bad reviews, give it a visit just the same.  You may be just as surprised as I was at how well done this movie really is.




Comments