Cookbook Review! Taste of Beirut

I suppose everyone is different when it comes to how and why they select a particular cookbook.  I will admit, the cover grabs my attention but the purchase only follows when there are page after page of wonderfully delicious looking photographs of the recipes within.  That is why I have to say, this cookbook will definitely find a home on my bookshelf!

In the beginning, the book does cover the do's and don'ts of Lebanese cooking and eating.  It explains the basics of what to keep in your pantry, refrigerator, and freezer at all times to help prepare for a week's worth of cooking.  Each recipe has an easy to follow step by step direction with an ingredient list (just what you'd expect from any cookbook on the market).  And the recipes themselves...Well, all I have to say is that you really need to just buy this to see for yourself.  You will not be disappointed!

Comments