Cookbook Review! The Chili Cookbook

With fall knocking on our door bringing with it cold weather, what better time to pull out the cookbooks for soups and chili to warm you from the inside out?  When I had the opportunity to review this cookbook, I couldn't resist and immediately began to riffle through it's pages in search of a new chili recipe.  The Chili Cookbook by Robb Walsh did not disappoint in my search.

Chok-full of history, this cookbook covers every topic you can imagine surrounding chili and some you probably didn't know about.  It even has a guide on how to throw a chili party (who knew!).  What I liked most about this book was the description of the various chile's and beans.  For the vegetarians out there, there is a section in here just for you so don't feel left out.

Overall, this book made me hungry and I would have to say that is of the highest compliment.  I already have my grocery list made out for a few of the recipes.  Time to dust off the crock-pot and get some heat in the kitchen...



Comments