Cookbook Review! Cooking Allergy Free





Though I don't suffer from any food allergies (that I know of), I do have a lot of friends who do.  This cookbook is a great reference that lists which recipes to avoid for certain allergies.  It also offers alternative ingredients to alter each recipe depending on the allergen.

The only downside to this cookbook (at least from my perspective) is the lack of photographs.  With the author's history of being a graphic designer, I would have thought there would be more.  When I am looking for something to eat/cook, I prefer to browse photos versus reading names and ingredients.  I understand this may sound petty and small, but it's just how I determine what I would buy.

For those of you who aren't concerned about drooling over delicious looking photographs when you are searching for something to make, the recipes do look easy to follow and, if you are cooking for someone with an allergy, this looks like a good book to pick up.

Comments