Movie Review! Black Forest

If you have been following my blog long enough you should already know that I have a soft spot in my heart for Syfy movies...That being said, I absolutely adored this movie!  Now I know some of you may be thinking...Syfy?  Really?  But they're so cheesy!  And that would be precisely the point!  You see, I didn't grow up watching only big blockbuster sci/fi-horror movies.  I grew up watching the old cheesy films with mutated insects and disaster movies galore.  Acting, special effects...meh!  Who cares as long as the story is creative enough!  And Syfy just seems to get that.

Yes, the acting is a little over the top with Black Forest.  Yes the script is predictable and the effects are what you'd expect to get from a made-for-tv movie.  This is what makes Syfy's movies so much fun!  And to make this movie that much more fun, it featured fairy tales and alternate realms.

If you are lover of the cheese like I am, you have to see this.

Comments