31 Days of Horror! The Beast of X Moor

A hefty bounty is posted to find and capture the "beast of x moor", documentary film makers Georgia and Matt hire a hunter to help them track down and film the reputed creature.  Armed with video cameras, they venture into the remote area to spend the night and hopefully capture on film what has only been a legend.  On their first night, they find much more than they bargained for.

When I first began watching this, I expected to watch a creature feature.  What I got, was a whole lot more.  This movie is probably one of the best written in a long time (dialogue wise).  One of the complaints I hear most often about horror movies from the public is that the characters are not believable and/or their dialogue is hokey.  This is not the case with The Beast of X Moor and one reason why I rate this one so highly.

This movie is definitely worth the watch and a superb addition to my 31 Days of Horror!

Comments