31 Days of Horror! Don't Blink





Day two of my 31 Days of Horror brings us this little mystery/thriller that will keep you guessing even after the credits roll.

Ten people arrive at a secluded mountain resort to find it completely deserted. With no gas for the return trip, the visitors are forced to stay and investigate the mystery surrounding the abandoned lodge.

Don't judge this movie on the promotional poster (as I did countless times in my Netflix queue).  It's actually quite good.  I read a lot of negative reviews, but I think they all stem from the type of movie watcher who likes to have everything wrapped up for them in a neat little package with a shiny red bow.  This one will not answer all of the questions for you.  In fact, it will leave you with a whole heck of a lot more than what you started with.  And that is not such a bad thing. 


Comments