31 Days of Horror! The Hole

When a single mother moves her family into yet another new home, brothers Dane and Lucas stumble upon a locked door in the basement floor.  When they find the keys to unlock the padlocks, they open the door only to discover a seemingly endless hole.  When they and their neighbor, Julie, begin to experience waking nightmares, they quickly try to solve the mystery of who created the hole all while being forced to face their darkest fears.

As I was browsing through my queue the other day, I realized that over the years I rarely (if ever) include a family friendly horror movie in my countdown.  There are some really good ones out there so I decided to include this one for today's movie.  I think I also really just loved the dynamic between the two boys because they reminded me so much of my nephews I would swear these actors were brothers in real life.

So there you have it!  Only a few more days to go on this year's countdown!

Comments