Movie Review! Escape

After Signe watches her family brutally murdered by bandits, she is taken hostage by the group for a pretty messed up reason (one that shall remain nameless for spoiler purposes).  While a hostage in their camp, she befriends a young girl, Frigg, and forges an unlikely alliance.  When Signe escapes, that alliance is tested while she tries to stay one step ahead of her captors and stay alive.

I wasn't sure what to expect from this movie when I added it to my queue.  Survival movies are but one guilty pleasure of mine and I have to say this one was way better than my non-expectation of it (if that even make sense).  I'm not positive if a dubbed version is available but I have to recommend the subtitled version.  There is very little dialogue so reading the screen will not interrupt the movie at all.  A definite recommend!

Comments