Movie Review! Kristy

It's Thanksgiving weekend and everyone on campus is preparing to go home for the holiday.  Everyone, except for Justine who can't afford a plane ticket home, and her best friend who decides to stay with her.  When her friend decides last minute to go home to visit her family in Aspen, Justine is left alone with an entire campus to herself (and a few security guards).  After a run in (and a misunderstanding) with a strange girl at a local convenience store, Justine unwittingly becomes the target of a group intent on killing 'Kristy's' (young, affluent, beautiful girls of Christ).  A night of boredom quickly turns into a night of survival for Justine.

I have to say the description for this movie really didn't do anything for me.  I added it to my queue but only watched it today due to the time constraints (before I went to work).  And I have to say, I am so happy that I did!

Haley Bennett stars as Justine and she does a bang up job in her role.  Her expressions are flawless in parts and you can almost read the thoughts going through her mind.  If you like survival movies, this one is a good one to add to your watch list.  A definite recommend!

Comments