Movie Review! Lazarus Effect





A group of medical students search for a formula to help extend a person's life after they have died so that medical professionals can do what needs to be done to save them during medical procedures.  After successfully bringing an animal back to life, they lose their grant and subsequently all of their research.  Not wanting to lose their proof, they decide to recreate their experiment.  It's only after something goes terribly wrong that they begin to question the morality of what they are doing.

Honestly, I passed this movie up countless times because the story line has been done time and time again.  I'm glad that I decided to watch it anyway because I rather enjoyed it.  The acting was pretty decent and I liked the ending.  All in all, not a waste of time.

Comments