Christmas Countdown! The Christmas Prince


Around the holidays I am a sucker for the annual Hallmark Christmas movies.  Sadly I don't have cable so I miss all the first runs but am happy when one or two of them pop up on the internet for me to watch.  Imagine my delight when I saw a Netflix original pop up in my queue that is very much in the same vein!

The story line is exactly what you would expect: career driven woman given up on love goes to an exotic location and falls in love with a Prince.  Straight to the point and very predictable.  But, if you have a love for these type of movies, you expect the predictability and can forgive the stereotypes and sappy script.  It's a mindless venture that will help take the stress out of your day and put a smile on your face.

If you haven't seen it, I do recommend it.  It's a perfect movie to put on while trimming the tree or baking cookies!