Movie Review! Wheelman

Written and directed by Jeremy Rush, Wheelman stars Frank Grillo as a getaway driver for a bank robbery gone wrong.  I've read several comments from those who have watched this movie somehow believing it was a Netflix version of Baby Driver gone wrong nnd they couldn't be further from the mark.  Though I have yet to see Baby Driver, watching the trailers of both movies in question, I had no disillusions that Wheelman was even close in story line.  That being said, it was an excellent movie.

Frank Grillo does a solid near one man performance in this movie.  What I especially liked about the film, was that the entire movie was done more from the perspective of the vehicle than of one particular driver.  When the wheel man leaves the vehicle, you see what happens to him from the car's perspective.

If you are a fan of car chases, this is an excellent movie for you to watch and one I definitely recommend viewing.