31 Days of Horror! A.M.I.

A seventeen year old girl forms a co-dependent relationship with an artificial intelligence on her phone and goes on a murderous rampage.

Today's movie choice was completely random...and by random, I mean that I clicked on the first movie that loaded on the screen when I logged into Netflix.  In my defense, I was tired and didn't feel like making any decisions.

The premise of the movie is intriguing. And could possible be redone much better.  If you've read any number of my reviews, you'll see that I'm not one to complain about low budget films.  I grew up watching them and can tolerate a lot.  For this one, I would say that it was just missing...something.  Be it direction, editing, script...hard to say so I'm just going to leave it at face value and call it a day.  I will say, that it would have been much better if it were missing the last five minutes.