31 Days of Horror! Clinical


After being traumatized when a patient violently attacks her, a psychiatrist (Vinessa Shaw) tries to repair her life by helping a new patient who has his own terrifying history.

Tis the season to be streaming!  Horror that is.  This is one movie that had been popping up in my recommends list ever since it first dropped on Netflix.  I avoided it but felt like giving it a go for my 31 Days of Horror countdown blog.  And I'm still on the fence about this one.

Falling into the thriller sub-genre, I can't really say it was a poor movie.  As the credits rolled, honestly, my first thought was that it was just weird.

There are many moments where it feels like a ghost story, and others where it hints at being a mystery.  But hints on both are really all that it is successful with.

Though I would not say that I wasted my time watching this, I feel it would be more accurate to say that I should have stuck with my gut instinct and continued to avoid it.  It just wasn't meant for me.  Perhaps it was meant for you.