31 Days of Horror! Head Count


A shape-shifting creature terrorizes a group of teens in the desert after one of them reads a mysterious chant from an internet site.

I went into this movie with low expectations (mainly due to the description and the trailer (neither of which were that appealing to me)).  I have to say I was happily surprised after watching it.  Though the film is low on action, it does have an overall creepy feel to it and it held my interest throughout (which is saying something because I am known to have a short attention span).  I almost feel as though the movie deserves a second viewing too because I may have missed something when I looked away...Something to consider.

All in all, for day 3 of my countdown, I am not discouraged yet on the streaming choices at my disposal.  Here's hoping this holds true throughout the month.  Happy watching!  Drop a comment below on your thoughts, or simply share what you've been viewing.