Series review! Ratched

From the moment Netflix announced the making of Ratched, I have been anticipating the premiere of the series.  So there is no surprise that I had to watch the first episode this morning before I left for work.  And let me tell you...I was not disappointed in the least!

In the first episode we are introduced to Mildred Ratched, played by Sarah Paulson. Though she has been in a multitude of roles, she is more widely known for her roles on the series American Horror Story.

Based on the novel, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey, Ratchet stands as a prequel and gives insight into the infamous Nurse Ratchett's history.

Though I was only able to watch one episide before work this morning, I could tell straight away that this show will be a favorite. It is so beautifully filmed I will more than likely overlook any glaring plot holes that may pop up.

If you missed it in your queue this morning, hop over to Netflix and start watching!!  I, for one, am commencing the rest of the series as soon as I post this entry!

Comments