31 Days of Horror! Ready or Not

When Grace married the man of her dreams, she thought meeting her in-laws and surviving the ceremony would be the hardest struggle. Little did she realize, it was the family game night that would prove to be the real challenge. A life or death challenge. 

When I saw this in the theater last year I was pleasantly surprised. It had every possibility of going south but delivered the perfect combination of horror and comedy.  I wasn't sure if watching it a second time would deliver the same response, but I think I enjoyed it even more this time around.

If you haven't seen it yet, I do recommend it. It's one that I will be adding to my collection (I'm actually surprised I don't already own it).  I do realize this is the streaming generation so I'm sure you will be able to find it somewhere online to watch.

Comments