Series Review! Tribes of Europa

As soon as I saw the trailer for this series, I was hooked. Needless to say, I was counting down the days until its release. I was not disappointed in the least when I finished the final episode! (Other than wanting to see more of course)

Tribes of Europa is your standard dystopian drama centered around the survival of its main characters within a world of dueling clans (tribes in this case).  The framework for this genre is always the same. It's the execution that makes or breaks the story.  For this show, at least in my opinion, it hits the nail on the head on all counts.

Tribes of Europa follows the story of one family that becomes torn apart when the Crow Tribe invades their home killing most and enslaving the rest while in search of an Atlantian artifact. The first season follows each of the siblings as they fight to survive and reunite with the rest.

There are only 6 episodes and this is definitely binge worthy. I watched the dubbed version (one day I may become multi-lingual) and wasn't annoyed in the least by it. It was also nice seeing Oliver Masucci in it (he starred in another favorite series, Dark).

If it hasn't popped up in your queue yet, I suggest seeking it out. This was so entertaining I really hope a second season is released sooner rather than later!

Comments