Movie Review! Kate

Slipped a fatal poison on her final job, a ruthless Tokyo assassin has less than 24 hours to find out who ordered the hit and exact revenge.

Kate has a simple enough premise. And delivers exactly that...and so much more!

I will admit, when I first read the description, I wasn't impressed. I actually thought it may be a poor copy of the movie Crank with a few changes.  Though I loved Crank for what it was, thankfully Kate was nothing like it.


Kate is played by Mary Elizabeth Winstead. The dialogue is a bit cheesy but the action scenes throughout more than make up for that weakness. And this movie had plenty of action scenes! In my opinion, the true scene stealer was Ani, played by Miku Martineau. She was so annoying to start you just had to love her by the end!

Over all, this movie was a lot of fun and definitely held my interest throughout. The plot may have been predictable, but the action was pure fun! I definitely recommend this one!

Comments