Movie Review! The Losers

 

Netflix has been suggesting this movie to me for awhile now and I don't know why I kept bypassing it (aside from plain old not having time to watch a movie ;-) )  Suffice it to say, last night I finally hit play...and oh my god how did I ever miss this movie when it was released way back in 2010?!?!?!

If you are like me and somehow missed this movie, I do suggest you add it to your queue.  Aside from the amazing cast of Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Zoe Saldana, Chris Evans, Columbus Short, Oscar Jaenada, and Idris Elb, this movie is full of witty banter and great action scenes!  Based on a Vertigo Comic by the same name, it follows an elite black ops team that was betrayed while on a mission and embark on a quest to clear their names, and get revenge on the persons involved.

With how much fun this movie was, my only question is - why was there never a sequel?!?!? I would absolutely watch one...Until then, I suppose I may just have to add this one to my collection.


Comments