31 Days of Horror! Block Island Sound

There are strange occurrences happening at Block Island which brings Audry home after an extended time away. Harry, her brother, has been living with, and caring for, their father Tom. Tom has been acting strangely and when he turns up dead, Harry is beside himself with grief. But when Harry begins exhibiting the same behaviors as his father, he soon suspects there is something strange going on off the coast.

When this first dropped on Netflix a year ago, I was on the fence about watching it. I'm still a bit on the fence for how I feel about the movie. It was a decent mystery even if there were quite a few scenes that just seemed to be lacking coherency. The ending felt a bit rushed especially given the extensive lead in.  Overall, it wasn't too terrible for it's genre though I'm not sure it's one that I recommend, nor care to see again.  I suppose I shall leave it with an overall impression of just being interesting. 

Comments