Series Review! My Name


On October 15th Netflix aired the series, My Name, and once I started watching, I just couldn't stop. I binged it in two days (between everything else going on) but it's taken me a few days to post here. It certainly is worth the interruption in my 31 day countdown to mention!

When Yoon Ji-Woo witnesses her father's murder and recieves no satisfaction from the police in catching his killer, she turns to the gang her father worked for help. When the leader, Choi Mu-jin, turns her down, she takes matters into her own hands.  And nearly dies in the process. Her tenacious spirit convinces Mu-jin to take her under his wing. Thus begins her ultimate search for revenge...

I cannot speak more highly of this series. The characters are simply amazing (even if Ji-Woo was a bit of a brat to start off with). The action scenes are well coordinated and a few of the knife fights will have you grimacing.

There are only eight episodes (the only downside) so it is an easy one to binge...and binge you should!

Comments